Tharsult
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Player Introductions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black_Grove

Player Introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Introductions.   Player Introductions. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Black_Grove here, I play Prince Jin and I am the head builder for the server. Nice to meet you all
Back to top Go down
Quontir

PostSubject: Re: Player Introductions.   Player Introductions. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:40 pm

I am Quontir/Ysolde

I play Count Eriadne from Dambrath and Arvendallah the former elven slave from Calimshan.

I am transgender IRL.

Happy to see you all and hope to arrange some nice RP.

Back to top Go down
chillpillfortheoven

PostSubject: Player Introductions.   Player Introductions. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:08 am

Well I don't see this anywhere yet so here it goes: (move this post to where it belongs if that place is not here)

For those of you that don't know me my Nick is Chillpillfortheoven (Chill for short) I'm a semi-softcore rp from the north of Spain. I've been rp'ing in the Nwn games since about 2006.

I play Abal (royal guard), Kokoro Hoshiko (rogue wizard), Liriael (drow hood-rat) and Vivian Hull (Amn's ex-soldier).

Hope to see everyone in the game. *hugs*

Chill.

Last edited by chillpillfortheoven on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Introductions.   Player Introductions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Introductions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tharsult :: OOC Posts-
Jump to: