Tharsult
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game reschedule

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLaughingFatMan
Admin

Game reschedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reschedule   Game reschedule I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:27 pm

Sounds like I have a few people saying any time is good and the only one with an opinion is saying Saturday so game is back on at its regular time today

LFM
Back to top Go down
chillpillfortheoven

Game reschedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reschedule   Game reschedule I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:55 pm

You guys already know it is very late hour for me and now I'm starrting with the reform of my place and I'm tired all day so I'll try to make it if I do I do if I don't I don't.
Back to top Go down
lookslikerain

Game reschedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reschedule   Game reschedule I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:19 pm

Saturday would be best for me.
Back to top Go down
Quontir

Game reschedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reschedule   Game reschedule I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 5:32 pm

As long as it is the same time I can do Saturday or Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Black_Grove

Game reschedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reschedule   Game reschedule I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 5:20 pm

I can do either day. Whatever works for the other players
Back to top Go down
TheLaughingFatMan
Admin

Game reschedule Empty
PostSubject: Game reschedule   Game reschedule I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:32 pm

I am finding myself very sick today and I will not be in shape to DM my game tonight. I would like to delay the game to the weekend. If I can get my regular players to post here and let me know if Saturday or Sunday would be good, that would be great.

Thank you to all my players. I am loving seeing the story getting started with your characters. Sorry I have to postpone tonights game, I will try to get sick less often

LFM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game reschedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game reschedule   Game reschedule I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game reschedule
Page 1 of 1